Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Camera Update

I ordered my camera from Website A and should have known the price was too good to be true. A rep from Website A called and asked if I wanted to upgrade the battery, I said no. Then he asked me if I wanted to upgrade to the US version of the camera! It appears the price I saw on the U.S. website is for a Canon camera to be sold to the Asian market. So for an additional $99.00 I could have an instruction manuel in English! A warranty was going to be another fee. I proceeded to cancel the order and go to the trusty Costco website and order the camera. So, I won't be getting the table top tripod, but I will be getting a bonus 2gb memory card. The memory card is worth much more to me anyway and Costco has a 90 day return policy on cameras.

The good news is, according to UPS tracking, my camera will be here tomorrow!

I did work on a few cards on Sunday. I used left-over kits from the last Shoebox swap and created some different cards with them. That was kinda fun and challenging at the same time.

Hugs to all!