Thursday, August 9, 2007

Scrum-dilly-icious

Just a quick note tonight. I am working on another Butterfly Sneak Peak for September (waitin' on the glitter glue to dry) so I will show you a picture of the scrum-dilly-icious ribbon that Sharon just got in at The Cat's Meow. The ribbon is 1/2" width with organdy in the middle and trimmed with a luscious, shimmery satin edge. There are nine colors. I hope you can find them all in the picture. I am not sure of the exact color names, but this is what I would call them: White, gold, sage, teal, red, purple, magenta and cinnamon. Oh no! That's only eight, I must figure out what color I am missing!

ETA(edited to add): Ivory! That was the missing color. I had it all along, but in the light last night I couldn't tell the difference between it and the white. Hmmm....looking under a good light always helps.