Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Received some cards

Whew! The last couple of weeks have been hectic and busy. Dad suffered a setback and ended up back in the hospital last Friday. He had some major surgery yesterday and will be in the hospital for a few more days.

During this last week or so, I received two cards that I would like to share with you. This cute little "Hang in There" monkey card is from Doreen. She also included a clever prescription that was for: a shower, good sleep, a good meal (which I finally had tonight) and to do some of my favorite things. My favorite things are: spending time with my family (doing that tonight), stamping (hope to do that tonight) and traveling (hope to take a weekend trip at the end of the month.)

The next card is from Ginger. It also came with a nice note. It is hard to tell, but the cardstock used is very shimmery.






Thanks you guys, you really made my day.!