Monday, September 3, 2007

Hot Weather, Cool Card

The weather has been hot, hot, hot so I thought I would work on a cool wintery card. The base card is Bazzill. The print papers are from Daisy Bucket. The snowflake image is from Gelatins. I stamped and embossed the snowflake with white embossing powder and then added Frosted Lace Stickles to make it look like a real snowflake. I added a pink gemstone to the center of snowflake for extra bling. I also added gemstones to 3 of the designs in the top part of the paper and a little bit of the Frosted Lace Stickles on some of the swirls in the paper. The ribbon is yummy Midori ribbon. The snowflake is attached with Pop Up Glue Dots.

Did you notice my adorable watermark? It was created for me by Dina @ Mama Dini's Digisig Diner. Go here and you can have one too! She was superfast and I am thrilled to have a watermark of my own.

Tomorrow I hope to show you some pictures from our weekend in San Francisco. We had a great time although I won't be asking David to go on a cable car ride anytime soon. You know he isn't much for crowds!