Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bling........bling


Good morning everyone! I am back from my weekend away with hubby and feel refreshed and rested. We went to Fort Bragg which is on the northern coast of CA. We stayed at a wonderful B & B (more about that later) and saw many little towns around the area. I have lived in CA all of my life and had seen much of the state, but never this part. I took several pictures and will try to get them downloaded into the computer and edited tonight. For now, I thought I would share one of my Bling cards for my class on April 26th. I am really into these colors lately, they just make me feel happy! For this class, I wanted to use the Dot Flourishes set from Inkadinkado. The flowers are from Prima and the Fern colored rhinestones are from Me and My Big Ideas. Of course you can buy everything here. The cardstock is from Bazzill and Worldwin. I used Turquoise ink from VersaColor. Well, I am off to get ready for work. TTFN!